Is it any wonder...

Tomorrow is a whole new adventure. New people. New explorations. New beginnings. It's strange how excited I have been for this step, yet I sit here typing this with trepidation. This last week has been chaotic, which has definitely helped with time flying; but as the hours now slowly pass until my flight out, I feel a little flighty - no pun. A little butterfly-like. I know this will ignite a sense of discovery in myself and come the end of the adventure, I will know more about myself then I have before. And that's the point, right? "Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better." A quote for the road... Thanks Einstein.


Nature. They say it's cheaper than therapy. I grew up surrounded by it; let's go back to it.
See you on the flip side.

Gx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gratitude Cafe Part 11 - the final chapter

The Gratitude Cafe Part 10

I walk on water